Are you a developer? Do you want to add the "PDF To DOC(MS-Word)" feature to your application?
Now, you can try PDF To Word ActiveX DLL, with a few function calls, it helps you convert PDF files into DOC files (MS Office Word) in your Win programs or Web applications.
It is a standalone ActiveX DLL/Component and does not depend on Adobe Acrobat, or even Acrobat Reader.
- Accurate conversion of complex documents.
- Convert images and most PDF drawing primitives.
- Recognize tables.
- Support two optimization modes: preserve text flow or original format.
- Support for all Unicode languages of PDF files.
- Standalone, doesn't depend on Adobe Acrobat or Reader.
- More demos in other languages on request.
- Support Windows XP/VISTA/7/8/10/11 and Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016(Include R2).
- Support Windows 32-bit and Windows 64-bit.
- Royalty-free, Use PDF To Word ActiveX DLL in your applications without needing to pay any royalty fees for distribution.
- No limits on the number of applications.
IPDFToWordLib Interface Reference
LONG PDFtoWord(String inputPdf, String Password, String PageRanges, Integer ConvertStyle, Integer NoGraphics, Integer NoCRLF, Integer RecognizeTables, String OutputFile)
Convert PDF into DOC file (Microsoft Word format) by page range.
inputPdf : The pdf to be convert to office word format. For example: "d:\file\test.pdf".
Password : password for opening the pdf. If no password, just pass a empty string "".
pageRanges : Ranges is defined by page ranges. page numbers and/or pages ranges separated by commas. For example: 1,3,5-10.
ConvertStyle: Input 1 or 0.
1: preserve the original layout (exact mode)
0: preserve text flow (flowing mode)
You can switch between "exact" and "flowing" modes. "Exact" mode preserves exact layout of the original PDF document using frames. Each string of MS Word document is enclosed in a frame that precisely determines its position on page. It makes the resulting document hard to edit. We recommend to use this mode for documents with complex structure only like multiple columns, tables, etc. "Flowing" mode preserves text flow and so the resulting document is easy to edit. Note, that this approach may cause particular layout distortions in comparison with the original PDF document. We recommend to use this mode if you need to edit the resulting MS Word document.
NoGraphics: Input 1 or 0. Select 1 to convert raster pictures and drawing Primitives (lines, curves, polygons Etc.) contained in PDF document.
NoCRLF : Input 1 or 0. By default inserts line breaks if it is necessary to preserve the original layout. Select 1 to forbid inserting line breaks inside paragraphs.
RecognizeTables: Input 1 or 0. Select 1 to make the program recognize tables.
outputFile : Specific path and file name to the destination MS Word document. For example: "d:\file\test.doc".
0: Conversion was failed.
1: Conversion was successful.
-1: Source pdf file does not exist.
-2: Need a PDF User (Open) Password.
-3: Output directory is invalid.
-4: Destination directory does not exist.
-5: Resource file CRC error.
-6: Page Ranges have error.
-7: Destination file specifies an existing read-only file.
-10: The DLL file has been modified.
LONG GetPageCount(String pdfFile, String password)
Get the page count of a pdf file
pdfFile: the pdf file
password: password for opening the pdf. If no password, just pass a empty string "".
-1: The pdf file does not exist.
-2: The pdf file could not be analysed.
>0 (Greater than zero): Number of pages of pdf document.
VOID SetLicenseKey(String LicenseKey)
Set valid license key to unlock ActiveX DLL.
LicenseKey: License Key of registered.
NOTE: This method must be placed in front of PDFToWord().
- Windows XP (32-bit, 64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit, 64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- Windows 8/8.1 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- Windows Server 2003 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- Windows Server 2008 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- Windows Server 2016 (32-bit, 64-bit)