PDF Encrypt ActiveX DLL
|Product :||PDF Encrypt ActiveX DLL|
|Version :||4.20 (Version History)|
|File Name :||pdf-encrypt-activex-dll-setup.exe|
|File Size :||7.11 MB|
|Trial Limitation :||Add watermark to target PDF file.|
You can download our product and evaluate it without any cost or obligation. Just click on the "Download Now" link above. If you wish to use our product beyond the trial period you must purchase a license. You will get your registration key immediately after a successful purchase to unlock the product for unlimited use. If you decide not to purchase, the built-in uninstall process will remove all traces of our product from your computer.
How to Download and Install
- Click on the "Download Now" link (above), and choose the 'save' option. Save the file to any location on your hard drive, but be sure to remember where it is!
- Locate the downloaded file and double click on it.
- Follow instructions to complete the install.
How to Uninstall
- Open the 'Start menu > Programs > AzSDK > PDF Encrypt ActiveX DLL > Uninstall'.
- Click 'Yes' button to uninstall it.
'+' = New feature '-' = Bug fixed or Removed '*' = Improved or Changed
Ver. 4.20 (2/19/2022)
* Improved anti-tampering mechanism.
Ver. 4.10 (11/3/2021)
* Improved stability during batch processing.
Ver. 4.00 (7/8/2016)
+ Supports Acrobat X or later.
Ver. 3.00 (8/3/2013)
- Fixed the bug on analysis process.
+ Supports win32 and win64.
Ver. 2.00 (3/23/2012)
+ First public release.